1) Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins - I feel as though I have said this so many times before, but I love this book! Not only does it include one of my favourite romances, but it has some great characters and is just an all round amazing story.
2) The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - This the perfect book if you're looking for a quick read with a great whirlwind romance. It follows Hadley as she meets Oliver after missing her flight, and takes place over just 24 hours, so is the perfect book if you want a short but incredibly sweet story.
3) Looking For Alaska by John Green - If you're looking for a more tragic, unique kind of romance, this is the one for you. It is by far my favourite of his books, and although it not by any means the most romantic book, it is definitely still one to read.
4) How They Met by David Levithan - This one is perfect if you don't have a lot of time or are already in the middle of a book but still want some romance, as this is a collection of short stories. It's a perfect one to keep diving into and you'll soon find your favourites as it includes something for everyone.
5) Since You've Been Gone by Morgan Matson - Finally, a perfect one for both romance and friendship, this follows Emily as she tries to come out of her shell after her best friend disappears, leaving behind only a list that needs to be completed. Not only am I fan of the romance in this one, but I also loved watching Emily slowly find herself along the way.