Tuesday 2 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday Twelve

Top ten books I'd love to see as movies/TV shows

Top ten tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  I was very excited for this when I saw that it was this weeks topic, not due to the amount of books I'd like to see as films/TV shows, but because the ones I would like to see I can just picture so vividly and so really wanted to share them.  So here are the six books which I would really like to see as either movies or TV shows: 

1) The Gone series by Michael Grant - I remember hearing about the possibility of this one being made into a TV show (sorry if I'm wrong) and honestly I don't understand why someone hasn't already, as this was first thought when I read this weeks topic.  I can just imagine this being the perfect series to make into a TV show.

2) Numbers by Rachel Ward - I can just imagine this one working as a fast-paced kind of action film, as I think it would work so well with the plot and would just make the most of this book.

3) The My Blood Approves series - This is another which I can just imagine being turned into a great TV show, with each season being based on each book in turn.

4) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - I know this may be unusual choice, but I'd just love to see this one play out on screen, with all the twists, turns and time shifts which I think would make a very interesting and possibly even unusual film to watch.

5) Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman - I read this years ago now, and I still can't believe that it is yet to be made into a movie.  This was one of my first thoughts when I heard about this topic, as I can just imagine this being turned into an amazing film. 

6) Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn - I can just so badly see this one being such a cute christmasy romantic comedy type film, with the constant switches between the pair and the red notebook - just like the book, it would make the perfect christmas movie!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these books. They must be good if you want them made into movies. I'll have to check them out.

    My TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen We Were Liars on a few other lists. I haven't read that one yet, but seems interesting.

    Joana @ The Boundless Book List

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noughts and Crosses was on my list this week too! I can't imagine why it hasn't been turned into a movie yet!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/top-ten-tuesday-7/

    ReplyDelete