Top ten books I'd love to see as movies/TV shows
Top ten tuesday is a weekly feature/meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish. I was very excited for this when I saw that it was this weeks topic, not due to the amount of books I'd like to see as films/TV shows, but because the ones I would like to see I can just picture so vividly and so really wanted to share them. So here are the six books which I would really like to see as either movies or TV shows:
1) The Gone series by Michael Grant - I remember hearing about the possibility of this one being made into a TV show (sorry if I'm wrong) and honestly I don't understand why someone hasn't already, as this was first thought when I read this weeks topic. I can just imagine this being the perfect series to make into a TV show.
2) Numbers by Rachel Ward - I can just imagine this one working as a fast-paced kind of action film, as I think it would work so well with the plot and would just make the most of this book.
3) The My Blood Approves series - This is another which I can just imagine being turned into a great TV show, with each season being based on each book in turn.
4) We Were Liars by E. Lockhart - I know this may be unusual choice, but I'd just love to see this one play out on screen, with all the twists, turns and time shifts which I think would make a very interesting and possibly even unusual film to watch.
5) Noughts and Crosses by Malorie Blackman - I read this years ago now, and I still can't believe that it is yet to be made into a movie. This was one of my first thoughts when I heard about this topic, as I can just imagine this being turned into an amazing film.
6) Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn - I can just so badly see this one being such a cute christmasy romantic comedy type film, with the constant switches between the pair and the red notebook - just like the book, it would make the perfect christmas movie!