Tuesday 23 December 2014

Top Ten Tuesday Seven

Top Ten Books I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me this year

Top ten tuesday is a weekly feature/meme by The Broke and Bookish.  This topic was definitely not one that I found at all difficult, seeing as most of these have been on my wishlist on my phone for a while now.  So here are my top ten books that I wouldn't mind Santa bringing me this year: 


1) Cinder by Marissa Meyer - This book is one I have only heard of through book tubers, but the concept has now grown on me so much that I am quite happy with Santa bringing me this.


2) Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick - I love Cat Patrick, but for some unknown reason I have yet to pick up this, so, particularly after not reading her for a long time, this book is certainly one high up on my wish list!

3) The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater- I have attempted to read this book once before, but gave up after a mere 40 pages.  But after hearing that this is just a book that takes a while to get into, I would be quite pleased if I discovered this in my stocking on Christmas morning.

4) Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell - I have heard so many good things about this book and after reading Eleanor and Park earlier this year, I would be more than happy to receive this this year.

5) Numbers 3: Infinity by Rachel Ward - After reading the first two books, I only discovered there was a third recently, so for me this would finally complete a trilogy I have grown to love.

6) Girl of Nightmares by Kendrae Blake - I  read Anna Dressed in Blood only about a month ago and so this has been on my wish list ever since!

7) The Midnight Palace by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - As you may know, The Prince of Mist is likely one of my favourite books of all time, so I am more than eager to read another book by this author, something I can't believe I haven't done already!

8) Across the Universe by Beth Revis - I have heard so much about this book that I feel the need to read it and see what all the fuss is about.  Plus, it's sci-fi, a genre I am keen to read more off...

9) Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough - I honestly found about this book only this morning, but it drew me in so much, (being horror and ghostly and all) that this has become a late addition to my list!

10) I ll Give You The Sun by Jandy Nelson - Finally, this is another book I only very recently heard about, but soon found myself really intrigued to know more, so this contemporary would be one that would be very welcome underneath my tree!


1 comment:

  1. Cinder, Fangirl, and Across the Universe are great and I hope you like them. I also really hope you give Stiefvater another chance. :)

    Here's my TTT.

    Enter my Holiday Mixed Bag Book Giveaway

    ReplyDelete