Tuesday 18 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday Three

Top ten Sequels I can't wait to get 

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/ feature created by The Broke and the Bookish.  This weeks topic is Top Ten sequels I can't wait to get.  As most of the series I am reading are finished or am not the whole way through yet, a lot of these books are already out/ mid way through a series, but i thought I'd still share my choices anyway:

1) Swear by Amanda Hocking  - As I have said so many times before, I love Amanda Hocking and her books.  I only recently discovered that there was going to be a another book in the My Blood Approves series, so I'm really excited for this one when it get's published!

2) Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins - I just finished Lola and the Boy Next Door , so I am actually planning on waiting before getting this, but that doesn't mean I'm not excited about it!

3) Numbers 3 by Rachel Ward - I love this series (particularly the second one) and again never realized that there was another book, so this is definitely one I will be picking up soon.

4) The Scorch Trials by James Dashner - Although I didn't love The Maze Runner (review here), I would still like to see where the story goes and give this series another shot.

5) The Mortal Instruments : City of Glass by Cassandra Clare  - I have read the first two of this series and desperately need to read this one!

6) Percy Jackson  and the Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan - Again, I have read the first two, but feel as though I am late to this series, so I need to continue making my way through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment