Top Ten books on my winter TBR list
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme/ feature created by The Broke and the Bookish. This weeks topic is top ten books on my winter TBR list. I know that this contains many books that are not new releases or particularly wintery, but i wanted to add them in anyway as they are still the ones i will hoping to read this winter:
1) My True Love Gave to Me (Twelve holiday stories) by Various Authors - This book has so many of my favourite authors in it, so i can't wait to read this!
2) How They Met by David Levithan - I love this book and think it's great for Christmas where you may not have time to read a whole book, so I will definitely be reading some of these short stories this winter!
3) Where She Went by Gayle Forman - After reading If I Stay in the summer, I don't know why or if it was just me, but i felt as though it was a wintery book, so i would love to read this soon.
4) Let it Snow by Various Authors - I actually read this one last year, but loved it so much that I will definitely be picking it up again this year.
5) Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn - I know this is neither Christmasy or wintery, but i still really want to read this one soon, so i figured i'd still add it in
6)Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan - This book is written by two of my favourite authors, and has been on my shelf for soo loong, so i think it's about time I read this one.
7) Boyfriend Shopping by Various authors - Again, another Christmas read, but i love getting in the spirit with books, so why not?
8)The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - I have this whole series on my book shelf, but have never even read one, so i think the new year/ Christmas would be a good time to do so.