Tuesday 11 August 2015

Top Ten Tuesday Fourteen

Top ten authors I've read the most books from:

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature/ meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  After not participating in this for a while now, I was determined to get back into it, and so this seemed like the perfect week to do so.  I didn't take much thinking for me to figure out which authors hold the top spot, but it was interesting to figure out the authors that make up the rest of the list, some of whom surprised me.  I did decide to keep four as my lowest total, as I have read so many trilogies that it would just get pointless.  So here is my list for the top ten authors I've read the most books from: 

1) Amanda Hocking- So far I've read a total of twelve books by her, these being the Trylle trilogy (this being my favourite out of the series I have read of hers), Watersong series, all the current books in the My Blood Approves series and the first book of from the Kanin series, Frostfire, taking Amanda Hocking straight to the top of this list.  

2) Michael Grant - I've read all six books in the Gone series, as well as Eve and Adam (which he co-wrote with Katherine Applegate), although I did read all of these a while ago now, taking the total up to seven books. 

3) Malorie Blackman - I have read a total of six books she has written, these being the four books in the Noughts and Crosses series, Boys Don't Cry and more recently Noble Conflict.  My favourite of these had to be Double Cross, the fourth and last book in the Noughts and Crosses series.  

4) Stephenie Meyer - As I'm sure alot of people have, I did read all four of the Twilight books, as well as The Host by her, this being my clear favourite out of the five.  

5) David Levithan - Despite having read 5 books written by him, on three of the books (Will Grayson, Will Grayson, Invisibility and Dash and Lily's Books of Dares) he did co-write with another author, leaving only two of the five I have read which he wrote single-handedly, these being Everyday and How They Met. 

6) John Green - Again, John Green is another author where I have read five of his books, but these do also include collaborations with other authors with Let It Snow and Will  Grayson, Will Grayson.  Other than these two though, I have also read The Fault In Our Stars, Paper Towns and Looking For Alaska, this and Will Grayson, Will Grayson being my favourites of his.  

No comments:

Post a Comment