Tuesday 20 October 2015

Top Ten Tuesday Twenty Two

Top ten wishes I'd ask the book genie to grant me 

Top ten tuesday is a weekly feature/ meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.  I have been really looking forward to this weeks topic for a while now as it seemed like a such a fun and unique list, but found that I had run out of time to think of a ton of answers to this.  However, I have managed to compile a list of some of the wishes I would ask the book genie, and so here it is:  

I wish that... 

1) I could meet some of my favourite characters (e.g. Lisel, Peeta, Cricket etc.) - I know this is kind of cheating as instead of wishing to meet a specific character I am wishing to meet more than one of my favourites, but I honestly couldn't decide who I would actually love to meet or even who topped the list of my favourite characters, and so decided that this was the only solution.  


*
2) The Trylle world was real - I absolutely adore this series to pieces and so would love to be able to experience the world in which it all happened. 


*
3) I had more time to read - Recently, I have been stuck in a real reading slump, one of the reasons for this being the lack of spare time I suddenly seem to have.  There always seems to be something else I should be doing or need to do, and so I would love to have more time on my hands to allow me to read without feeling guilty that I should be doing something else.
*
4) Noughts and Crosses would be turned into a movie - I have mentioned this before in a old TTT post, but I couldn't help but also put it on this list.  Despite reading the books a fair while ago now, this is still a series that I honestly believe would make an amazing set of films, and so, if I could wish for some things from the bookish genie, this would definitely be one of them.   


*
5) I had the ability to experience the world of any book I wanted to - There are so many different worlds and time periods in books which I would just love to experience, like the 1930's period in The Game of Love and Death or even Panem in The Hunger Games.  Even if only for a moment, I'd just love to live in the reality that the characters live in, no matter how bad their society may be.


*
6) Amanda Hocking would write the final My Blood Approves book - I read the first four books of this series about a year or so ago now, maybe even longer, and I am still waiting for the final conclusion to be written.  I just need to know how it all ends! 
*
7) I could reread certain books again for the first time - There are so many books out there that I adored when I read them, and so I would love to be able to relive that experience of first reading an amazing book.  I would also like to reread certain books like We Were Liars again, or any book with a major plot twist so that I can experience the shock all over again.  


*
8) I had an unlimited supply of books - Because, honestly, why not!
*

2 comments:

  1. You know I have most if not all of the Trylle books but I haven't started them yet for some reason. Seeing them on your list means I might have to push them up the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would totally recommend reading them! They're just so easy to read and I really like all of the books. Hope you do too!

      Delete