Sunday 11 October 2015

A Reader's Playlist - October

Recently, I've become I bit bored of how repetitive my blog is at the moment.  It seems as though all I'm ever putting up is Top Ten Tuesdays and Reviews, and as much as love writing these posts, I would like to add a little more variety to my blog.  So, after thinking long and hard about what I wanted to put up that would interest me and hopefully those reading this, I decided to try out a couple of ideas, this being the first of those.  So here is my first Reader's Playlist - enjoy!


(p.s. please feel free to leave opinions on this below - I'd love to know wherever or not this goes down well!)



Numbers by Rachel Ward

A tale of a girl who knows the date of everyone she meets death.  After years of avoiding attention, she gets caught out as she saves the life of a boy she knows has longer left to live.

Can't Pretend - Tom Odell -
I wanna fight
But I can't contend

Twin Skeletons (Hotel In NYC) - Fall Out Boy -
A birth and a death on the same day,
And honey I only appeared so I could fade

I'm So Sorry - Imagine Dragons -
Life isn't always what you think it be.
Turn your head for one second and the tables turn


*

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith

A story about two teenagers who meet on a plane on the way to London.  Romantic, spontaneous and just downright cute.

Come Back... Be Here - Taylor Swift -
The delicate beginning rush,
The feeling you can know so much,
Without knowing anything at all.

Dancing at the Terminal - The Icarus Account -
Gravity can't stop us today,
So I'll spin you around,
Then we're floating away

Aquaman -
Slow dancing in the darkness,
And all I know is I want to be here with you from now on


*

Everyday by David Levithan

A book about a soul who spends every day of their life in another's body.  But when they get caught up in someone else's story, they learn that some things last longer than 24 hours.

Human Again - Kodaline -
I can feel it in my bones,
I don't want to die alone.

While the World Let Go - A Rocket to the Moon -
I said don't go, I need you here.
Just hold me close until the coast is clear.

Run Boy Run - Woodkid -
Run boy run,
This world was not meant for you


*

No comments:

Post a Comment